- Saturday 4pm to Saturday 9am
- Pets by permission. Dogs are not allowed on the beach or upstairs.
- Smoking policy: no smoking.
- Electricity is included in the price of the cottage.
- The cottage is very suitable for couples as well as larger families. The maximum number is 6 adults and a baby.
- Linen is provided but bring your own swimming towels.
- Although there is someone who looks after the cottage, visitors are expected to leave it clean and tidy.
- A 50% deposit is required on booking, the remainder 4 weeks before the start of the holiday. On cancellation the deposit will be refunded if a replacement booking is found.
- A £100 returnable damage deposit may be requested, payable with the final 50%
- The cottage is a private second home with personal touches. The lower prices reflect the absence of marketing firms.
- Extra conditions deal with the Coronavirus epidemic
Extra Coronavirus Terms and conditions
Your family’s safety, and that of our colleagues and the wider public is very important to us. Please be reassured that we are taking all recommended precautions to stop any spread of Covid 19.
Handover is a most sensitive issue.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME
1. The day before you leave home and before you depart, by midday, please text me on 07802 819409 or email on email@example.com to confirm that each of those planning to stay at the cottage can vouch that they:
- Are currently fit and well
- That no one else living in your household(s) (including support bubbles) has the virus or is in self-isolation (or has been instructed to, through ‘test and trace’)
- And that you are all following the latest government guidance on Covid-19 including any local measures (e.g. local lockdowns).
- If any have been tested for Coronavirus, what were the results
2. If there is an incident in the cottage the previous week to yours, or our housekeeper gets ill, we may have to contact you to ask you to stay at home or wait 72 hours before you arrive. If this occurs, we will return a proportion of the weekly cost. If there is a local lock-down, which will prevent you from coming, we will also inform you.
3. Please bring your own toiletries.
BEFORE YOU DEPART
In order that we can prepare adequately for the next visitors:
4. Please leave the cottage as you would wish to find it. Cleaning materials are under the sink. Please leave windows (fanlights) open.
5. If you are able, please put all used bedlinen and towels on the bed in the double bedroom.
DURING YOUR STAY
5. The cottage will be spotlessly clean for your arrival. However, we ask you to confirm that you accept that staying at the cottage gives no guarantee of safety, and that neither the owner and/or housekeeping staff can be held responsible for any illness or infection incurred during the visit or afterwards.
6. No other people, e.g. friends and relatives living or staying elsewhere, may enter the cottage or the garden/BBQ area (which does not have sufficient room for social distancing)
7. You understand that if any of those staying become unwell, or one of your party is tracked and told to self-isolate, the whole party must immediately return home, and to inform me accordingly, assuming it’s safe to do so. If not safe, inform me by telephone asap.as soon as known (01937 580217). If you stay, you would be responsible for payment of all affected bookings.
8. You undertake that each time anyone enters the cottage they wash hands with soap and water, whether e.g. from a day on the beach or simply returning from a stroll up the road (The only exception is when walking in and out of our garden area.)
9. Always remember social distancing. Avoid crowded places – e.g. full beaches, busy bars, shopping centres. You are advised not to go to certain locations such as St Ives which has crowded narrow streets and park and ride queues.
If any of your party arrive ill, no refund will be given and will be asked to go home straightaway.